AKKO Fastener Inc. is an innovator in the metal products industry in the area of substituting cold-formed products for machined components. Cold-forming is a process in which metal is moved rather than cut—as in a machining process. The cold-forming process generates very little scrap material, and offers much faster production rates than machining. These benefits result in significant cost savings to our customers.
AKKO can supply all of your fastener needs, including SEMS (washer assembled fasteners), double-end studs, shoulder bolts, and other components. AKKO can provide your metric and standard parts in any size or length you require.
ISO/TS 16949:2016 Certified, domestic, minority-owned cold header products include Screws, Bolts, Rivets, Pins, Studs and Specialty Hardware.
- World Class Quality
- Certified Minority Ownership
- Exceptional Engineering Support
- Optical Sorting Vision Equipment
- Flexibility in Stocking and Inventory Management
- Outstanding On-Time Delivery Record
- Client Acclaimed Customer Service
- Just In Time Delivery Service